The center is committed to participate with annual exhibits in the "Imagine RIT: Innovation and Creativity Festival." These festivals typically draw over 30,000 visitors on campus. These outreach activities are coordinated by Hans-Peter Bischof.
Here you can find records of our past and current events:
- "Imagine the Universe: Galaxies, Black Holes and other Dangerous Places". Exhibit: wide screen and posters presentations. This exhibit won first Prize from RIT Alumni association) (May 3, 2008).
- "Black Hole Billiards and Other High Gravity Sports": Exhibit: Interactive wide screen and poster presentations (May 2, 2009).
- "Can't you see it? It's a Black Hole!". Exhibit: interactive game with black holes, take a picture with a black hole (May 1, 2010). Download our new Games!
- Space Monsters in 3D. Exhibit: three-dimensional visualizations of black holes, interactive game with black holes (May 7, 2011).
- How Do You Smash Black Holes in a Supercomputer? Exhibit: demonstrates how gravity works in the cosmos, by flinging black holes at each other in a video-game like setting. (May 5, 2012).
Education - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal